ABOUT THE COMPANY "CYCLE"
The company specializes in the development and production of gardening and household goods made of plastic. A high degree of automation of all production processes is the business card and philosophy of the enterprise. This guarantees consistently high product quality.
Most components for products are produced independently. This organization of production allows us to reduce risks and control the quality of the product at all stages of its life cycle.
WHAT PROBLEMS DID THE CUSTOMER CONTACT US WITH?
Managers worked in several systems: website, 1C:ERP,online store. There was no single program in which employees and managers could:
- collect leads;
- create and maintain orders;
- work with online store orders;
- maintain a supplier database;
- automate work with clients and suppliers using business processes (check for a valid contract, notify that additional information on the transaction/client needs to be entered, etc.).
- record calls to the service center.
MAIN GOALS OF IMPLEMENTING CRM BITRIX24
- Set up business processes for managing sales and customer relationships, reduce the percentage of lost customers.
- Record and respond to any client interest in our company, increase the percentage of leads that become clients.
- Assess the state of sales in real time, obtain analytical reporting for making management decisions.
- Optimize the work of sales managers, increase profits from sales to current customers.
- Integrate the system with an online store, manage online sales processes.
- Supply department: maintain safety stock in the warehouse.
WHAT CHALLENGES DID YOU FACE ON THE PROJECT?
As part of the project, it was necessary to create a unified system for the work of managers. To do this, we had to implement three-way integration - 1C:ERP Enterprise Management 2 (22.214.171.1248) + Bitrix24 + online store (Bitrix: Site Management). All three systems implemented online data exchange on product range, balances, and order/transaction statuses.
THE EXCHANGE SCHEME LOOKED LIKE THIS:
ALSO, TO IMPLEMENT A UNIFIED SYSTEM, IT HAD TO COMBINE DIFFERENT BUSINESS PROCESSES INTO CRM:
- technical support.
For this purpose, separate sales funnels in Bitrix24 were used. I had to set up 6 funnels.
SOLVING PROBLEMS AND RESULTS
We set up a three-way integration of Bitrix24 + 1C:ERP + online store with the exchange of product range and order/transaction statuses.
WHAT WAS ACCOMPLISHED
- We set up 6 sales funnels for the business processes of the sales department.
- We added robots and business processes to each sales funnel.
- Integrated WhatsApp, Skype, social networks with Bitrix24.
- We set up recording of requests to the service department (considers customer complaints regarding product quality).
WHAT FEATURES WERE IMPLEMENTED
The Customer's CRM had 6 different sales funnels configured, the business logics of which were significantly different from each other.
Funnels were created for the following business processes of the sales department:
- working with wholesale clients;
- sales through an online store;
- search, control and conclusion of an agreement with a new supplier;
- participation in tenders;
- service center (receiving complaints from retail customers regarding product quality);
- complaints (receiving claims from wholesale customers).
Also, automation in the form of robots and business processes was written for each funnel.