The company "Stroypromavtomatika" closes the full cycle of the Developer: from planning the development of balanced territories, to the sale of real estate and management of objects by its own management company.
WHAT PROBLEMS DOES THE CUSTOMER CONTACT US WITH?
Calls from customers were received by the call center. They passed the information to the sales manager. Everything was OK in this area, but the sales managers did not have a CRM system, and therefore the appointment of meetings at the site and further sales steps could not be controlled. Applications from websites ended up in the general mail of managers, and there was also no way to control the speed of processing leads.
MAIN OBJECTIVES OF BITRIX24 CRM IMPLEMENTATION
- Bring the call center and managers into a single Bitrix24 system.
- Increase the conversion of managers by dividing their steps into stages of the sales funnel and recording actions at each stage in CRM.
- Integrate telephony with Bitrix24. Set up a complex call distribution scheme. The goal is that an incoming call from a customer should always be handled by the sales department.
- Make site integration with Bitrix24. Set up an algorithm for distributing requests from sites to a group of managers.
WHAT DIFFICULTIES DID YOU ENCOUNTER ON THE PROJECT
The cost of one lead in the subject of the client reached 5,000 rubles per lead. An important task was to ensure that all incoming calls from customers were processed. To do this, the client asked to set up a two-stage telephony scheme.
Initially, the call should go to the call center. Next, the client was asked a series of questions that had to be recorded in the questionnaire. As a questionnaire, we suggested using HyperScript connected to Bitrix24.
After filling out the questionnaire, depending on the indicated residential complex, the call had to go to different managers.
As a result, the telephony scheme looked like this:
- An incoming call goes to the SIP phones of the employees of the Call Center (call center). If they do not pick up the phone on the SIP phone, then redirection to their mobile should go. Regardless of which phone the call came in (SIP or Mobile), the call card and HyperScript should open. A new lead is created in Bitrix24.
- If the lead is targeted, then in the call card there should be an opportunity to select an Object. After selecting an object, the call center employee redirects the call to a group of managers depending on the Objects. There were three groups of managers in total.
- At the moment the call is forwarded to the object, the lead should be automatically converted into a Deal + Contact with the person responsible for the Deal automatically assigned.
- When creating a Deal, the responsible person should immediately be assigned a Task with a negotiation report and a scheduled call.
WHAT WE IMPLEMENTED WITHIN THE IMPLEMENTATION PROJECT
We integrated client sites and telephony with Bitrix24.
The customer sale process was broken down into 7 stages and set up as a sales funnel.
At each stage, the actions of the manager are described in the form of a block diagram.
WHAT FEATURES HAVE BEEN INTRODUCED
HyperScript was configured for customer survey in the call center. A business process was used to control customer views of apartments. The task was set at the “Meeting Report” stage with a description of what was watched, and the result options: booking / not booking.
When booking, the system made a reservation for 5 days (by default).
Next, the manager was asked for the missing client data, full name, contact information.
And two options:
- or a passport is attached to the client's card and registration begins.
- or the task of removing the armor.
To print contracts, acts automatically from Bitrix24, the Document Constructor was configured. Agreements, acts were stored in Bitrix24 Disk in the client's folder.