XWay is an official partner of the largest Marketplaces with over 500 employees.
WHAT TASKS THE CLIENT COME WITH
At the time of the request, the client already had a Bitrix24 corporate portal.
We conducted analytics and took the portal for maintenance. It was necessary to perform a number of tasks to normalize the operation of the portal and correct old developments. Further, tasks were performed to improve and optimize work processes.
IMPLEMENTATION PROCESS, PROJECT FEATURES
Initially, we connected the portal to the Gitlab version control system, set up automatic deployment and updated it.
Solved a number of important issues
- corrected the problem of reason;
- set a ban on editing an employee card
- set up document templates;
- added a QR code to the employee card, when you hover over it, a contact is automatically created on the phone;
- made the integration of Bitrix24 with 1C: ZUP, set up the transfer of fields to the employee card from 1C to Bitrix24;
- set up EDI automation based on smart processes;
- made the integration of the partner's personal account on Marketplaces through Bitrix RestAPI, which allows you to create and exchange transactions between systems;
- created the page "Catalog of services" - a quick access menu to various services.
Set up business processes in CRM
- coordination of documents;
- registration of a personal account;
- onboarding (taking new clients to work);
- creation of the task “to work out the objection”;
- and others.
In the process of support, we conduct a lot of consultations, helping the client to improve the service.
WORKING WITH THE SOLUTION. RESULTS ACHIEVED
HR employees are actively working with the Service Catalog. This menu allows you to quickly access various pages, apply for recruitment, leave, create applications, memos, etc. In this directory, you can change / add / remove services for convenience. Since the company employs a large number of specialists in different departments, the additional QR code option in the employee card allows you to quickly save the contact to your smartphone and, if necessary, communicate not only by phone, but also in instant messengers. The sales department works daily with documents through EDI.
ADVANTAGES FROM IMPLEMENTATION
Significantly reduced time and errors when coordinating documents between departments. Employees have increased motivation due to the convenience of working with leads, deals and new directions. The team has become more cohesive, employees actively communicate with each other, solving joint problems.