XWay is an official partner of the largest Marketplaces, with more than 500 employees.
WHAT PROBLEMS DID THE CLIENT COME WITH?
At the time of contact, the client already had a corporate portal Bitrix24.
We conducted analytics and took the portal for support. It was necessary to complete a number of tasks to normalize the operation of the portal and correct old developments. Next, we carried out tasks to improve and optimize work processes.
IMPLEMENTATION PROCESS, PROJECT FEATURES
Initially, we connected the portal to the Gitlab version control system, set up automatic deployment and updated it.
Solved a number of important problems
- corrected the problem of reason;
- established a ban on editing an employee’s card
- configured document templates;
- added a QR code to the employee card, when you hover over it, a contact is automatically created in your phone;
- We integrated Bitrix24 with 1C:ZUP, configured the transfer of fields to the employee card from 1C to Bitrix24;
- set up EDI automation based on smart processes;
- we integrated the partner’s personal account on Marketplaces via Bitrix RestAPI, which allows you to create and exchange transactions between systems;
- We created the “Service Catalog” page - a quick access menu to various services.
Set up business processes in CRM
- approval of documents;
- registration of a personal account;
- onboarding (onboarding new clients);
- creating a task to “work through an objection”;
- and others.
During the support process, we conduct a lot of consultations, helping the client improve the service.
WORKING WITH THE SOLUTION. RESULTS ACHIEVED
HR employees actively work with the “Service Catalog”. This menu allows you to quickly access various pages, submit applications for selection, leave, create applications, memos, etc. In this directory you can change/add/remove services for convenience. Since the company employs a large number of specialists in different departments, the additional option of a QR code in the employee card allows you to quickly save a contact to your smartphone and, if necessary, communicate not only by phone, but also in instant messengers. The sales department works daily with documents through EDI.
BENEFITS FROM IMPLEMENTATION
The time and errors when coordinating documents between departments were significantly reduced. Employees have increased motivation due to the convenience of working with leads, deals and new directions. The team has become more united, employees actively communicate with each other, solving joint problems.