Injini is an advertising and gift hypermarket. Production of printed materials, polygraphy, souvenirs and individual design.
WHAT TASKS THE CLIENT COME WITH
You had to complete the following tasks in the Company Portal:
- Restore the work of open lines, add new channels for working with clients and change the settings for the distribution of dialogues.
- Set up Lead, Deal, Contact entity cards in CRM, display the required fields, business processes on deals, reports and statistics of open lines, send letters through the portal.
- Implement a KPI system for sales staff. This system should take into account the average response time to the first call through any communication channels for managers. If this average time is less than 5 minutes, then the employee is assigned a bonus.
- Implement a KPI system for individual heads of structural divisions, taking into account the amount of successful closed transactions. Depending on the implementation of the set plan, a different percentage of the bonus to the salary is set.
- For managers, add the ability to track indicators of the time and amount of sales of employees.
IMPLEMENTATION PROCESS, PROJECT FEATURES
We have deployed a test portal and connected the portals to the git version control system. To solve the problems, we started correcting errors, since some channels of open lines stopped creating leads.
Made integration with the website, channel in Telegram and Avito. We added two numbers linked to WhatsApp and set up the ability for the client to evaluate the response of the operator.
Then we started setting up CRM, user rights, limiting the visibility of specific areas of transactions. Added new directions in the transactions "Large wholesale", "Small wholesale", "Orders from the site", their stages, robots and triggers.
Changed some standard CRM reports and open lines statistics blocks to display the required information. We created a script and set up a chatbot to work with open lines through Instagram using the Aimylogic application. SMTP protocol is configured to work with mail.
We created a business process on deals, where the manager, communicating with the client, fills out a form with order details, on the basis of which list elements are created for further work with them.
As well as a business process with the introduction of custom php code, which allowed us to add the necessary parameters for each of the directions. The standard functionality could not extract the data needed to calculate the average response time to the first message. This data is used to calculate the salaries and bonuses of employees and managers.
Separately, we set up lead robots that calculate the time from the moment of its creation to its successful closing. It is displayed in a special user field, while non-working hours, weekends and holidays do not distort the calculation of this indicator.
WORKING WITH THE SOLUTION. RESULTS ACHIEVED
Employees work daily on the Bitrix24 portal, communicate with customers and process orders.
Managers and heads of the sales department actively use the KPI system. Managers start the process in the feed and indicate the time range for which they want to know their result. The business process returns the value of the average response time for the first call.
Heads of structural divisions launching a business process see a report on all managers and executives for a certain range of time. At the same time, the business process displays not only the percentage of sales completed by the manager, but also the amount of closed successful deals, and also calculates and displays salary increments. At the end of the report is the total amount of closed deals for all employees for the specified period of time.
ADVANTAGES FROM IMPLEMENTATION
Thanks to the Bitrix24 setup, the quality of order processing has improved, it is convenient for managers to work with clients, they see the entire history of transactions and do not miss a single order from any communication channels.
Heads of departments have the opportunity to independently change the amount of the sales plan, as well as the values of salary increments in the KPI system.
The development and implementation of this system has increased the motivation of employees and gives them quick access to the current situation in order to monitor the effectiveness of their work.