The BEST-Krepezh company is the largest wholesale supplier on the Russian market, selling hardware, rigging and fasteners made of stainless steel.
NEED TO IMPLEMENT BITRIX24. WHAT TASKS DOES THE CLIENT COME WITH?
Most of the work of the company's employees consists in processing applications from various sources and placing orders in 1C. Due to the lack of a full-fledged CRM system, the company applied to implement Bitrix24.
The main tasks of the project:
- Minimize labor costs for placing an order;
- Implement a unified application prioritization system;
- Organize the distribution of applications between managers;
- Set up a system for monitoring the effectiveness of managers;
- Develop synchronization with 1C.
IMPLEMENTATION PROCESS, PROJECT FEATURES
To solve the problems of the company, a number of works were carried out on setting up the CRM block, integrating with 1C with uploading companies/contacts/products/deals to CRM, as well as sending commands from Bitrix24 to 1C to automate the creation of orders. Also, CRM forms were integrated into the company's B2B portal and CRM analytics was set up for several advertising sources. For this functionality, a boxed version of Bitrix24 was deployed.
Connected communication channels
- Integration with physical ATC Panasonic. Integration with the Rander24 app;
- Connection of mailboxes;
- Integration of CRM-forms into the Personal Account on the B2B portal:
- application for registration;
- an application for changing the details of a legal entity;
- complaint request.
Lead and deal funnels set up
- Setting up lead statuses;
- Setting up deal funnels and their stages:
- “New applications” - for orders (transactions) that are created from 1C;
- “Technical support” - to process requests from customers for support;
- “Reclamations” - for reclamations created from the personal account of a B2B portal partner;
- “Forms from the b2b portal” - for applications from the B2B portal.
Business processes are set up
- Automatic conversion of the lead into the desired funnel when the responsible person changes;
- Using the php activation code to set the end-to-end analytics field depending on the input values of custom fields;
- Automatic addition of manager assistants to observers and deal chat from the card of the employee of the general manager.
Customizing the End-to-End Analytics report
Connecting Yandex.Direct and Google Ads advertising cabinets. Solving the problem with saving utm tags when moving to other pages of the site.
Bitrix24 call tracking connection - Company website.
Integration with 1C
All work with orders takes place in 1C, all changes are automatically synchronized in B24.
- Automatic creation of an order in 1C from the Lead card. By pressing a custom button in the lead card in 1C, the order creation card automatically opens. If the lead is repeated, then counterparties / partners will be attached to the order creation card in 1C. Further, after placing an order in 1C, the lead is automatically closed and converted into a deal, which is in the direction of deals “New orders”. Contact, Company and Goods from 1C are pulled into the deal.
- The ability to open the order page in 1C from the transaction, or create a copy of the order in 1C. For the user, two custom buttons have been added to the transaction card “1C: Open window” and “1C: Create a copy of the current order”.
Integration with B2B portal
When creating a complaint on the B2B portal in Bitrix24, a deal is created with the Universal List of Complaint Items. Synchronization of transaction statuses and claim statuses in the B2B portal.
WORKING WITH THE SOLUTION. RESULTS ACHIEVED
We have completed all the tasks.
Thanks to the implementation of Bitrix24, customers are not lost, applications are processed faster and better, thereby increasing the company's profit.
All the necessary information is synchronized between Bitrix24 and 1C. Heads of departments control the workflow at all stages of transactions.
ADVANTAGES FROM IMPLEMENTATION
Established communication between employees in the company. Common tasks are effectively carried out.
Labor costs for placing orders are minimized due to integration with 1C.
The system for monitoring the effectiveness of the work of managers helps to improve the sales process.